heals wounds you weren’t aware of,
leaves you feeling whole.
I’m trying my best to learn from these haiku, and here are the lessons they’ve taught me thus far:
· creativity is a muscle, and it needs regular stretching
· working through a hard-to-start day can lead to the best progress
· words and syllables should be cherished in all writing; each one should have value
· making habits and keeping up with things does the brain good
· taking pictures is fun, and it’s wonderful to try and see the world from different viewpoints