salads and pouches yum yum
First off, I’d like to mention that two new pouches have made their way to Fluffy Stuff, Pink Heart Wristlet and Frilly Lilly! There is only one of each.. so hurry if you’d like one!
Secondly, I’d like to mention the amazing salad I made for myself as an after-school snack. We were out of croutons, and I couldn’t bear to think of what a salad would be like without the essential croutons, so I almost gave up the idea altogether. But then I looked through the cupboard and saw the cheese nips.. what the heck.
And what did it turn out to be??
The BEST SALAD EVER!
So, in case you’d like to create your own “best salad ever”, here are the ingredients and the steps required.
a handful or two of cheese nips (or cheese-its, but nips are DEFINITELY better)
some chopped lettuce
shredded cheddar cheese
ranch dressing (or, if you’re brave, you could experiment with others but i wouldn’t recommend it..)
1. Run out of croutons until you have negative 5.
2. Cut up lettuce and tomatoes and throw them (literally) into salad bowl of choice.
3. Drop handful of cheese nips on top of this beautiful vegetative assortment.
4. Sprinkle desired amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top
5. Add ranch dressing
6. Eat and yell, “THIS IS THE BEST SALAD EVER!”.. even if you don’t want to say it, you will end up doing so just because your tastebuds will force you.
So yes, a successful experiment. :)