I’ve decided to participate in the Modish Biz Tips monthly goal meetup… and the point of all this is that in telling someone, hopefully you will actually accomplish some of it. I give you… my business goals for the month of August.
1. add narwhals to shop (yes, you read that right!!)
2. get all inventory photographed, labeled, and packed
3. add remaining wrist wallets to shop
4. pack stuff up to send to the Sampler
The month of August is really only half a month for me, as far as productivity goes, because I leave on the 15th to move back in at school! So of course, before I leave, I have a few other goals…
1. Pack everything
2. Clean room, sewing room
3. Finish new clothes
4. Finish some of the loads of WIPs I have lying around
5. Bake another blackberry pie
It’ll be a busy 15 days, especially including the visit to Grandma’s next week… let’s see if I can make it!