cart full of fabric GIVEAWAY WEEK: day 3
What’s Today’s Fabric Look Like?
Today’s theme is yellow & plaids! The fabrics in the photo are arranged according to size: the top one is about a fat quarter, and the bottom is in two pieces totaling approximately 1.75 yards.
The picture doesn’t quite capture the colors – I meant to snap it before the sun went to bed, but time moved faster than usual! To give you a better idea:
– top: periwinkle/purple/yellow check cotton
– next: darker yellow plaid on home-dec weight cotton
– pale yellow cotton with white stars
– light yellow linen-like blend
– blue check cotton with orange & pink roses
How do I enter?
1. You receive 1 name in the hat for a comment on today’s giveaway post. Say whatever you’d like – if you’re lost for ideas, think of something you could make with today’s fabric!
2. You receive 1 additional name in the hat for mentioning this giveaway on your blog (and tell me in your comment!) I have made some buttons below to help you out in this endeavor!
*My apologies, but I cannot ship packages outside the United States in this giveaway!*
Enjoy, good luck, and come back tomorrow for more!
Each day’s entry will be open from 12:00am EST to 11:59pm EST. The winner for each day will be announced and contacted the following morning, and if you’re the lucky one, you’ll be sent a package full of fabric goodness!
Put me in the hat! =D Love those yellows. They’d be cute as a trim on a blouse… with a matching headscarf… Maybe if I get them I’ll have to give the infamous Sorbetto blouse a go.
Count me in! That bottom fabric is darling. Frances has the right idea about using the smaller cottons for trim. Using the plaid as bias tape on a solid-colored top would be fun, and it would be awesome to use the yellow-starred fabric as side seam pockets for a dress or skirt. Secret, fun, yellow pockets.
I love the idea of secret yellow pockets! ;) i put one in my orange purse and it makes me so happy!
Yellow is my all-time favorite color and it is so hard to find a good yellow fabric.
Those plaids are screaming to be welt pockets! ;)
Whoever wins the fabric each day really needs to put up photos of what they make.
That’s a great idea, Frances! Hopefully I can bully them into sending me pictures :)