hassock re-upholstery complete!
She’s all done! My hassock re-upholstery is complete, and I now have a brand new hassock!
Here she is, looking quite pretty.
I’m very proud of this one. As I said at the beginning, this was a bit of a “scary project” for me, a stretch beyond what I’ve done before. But in the end, I didn’t have too much to worry about. It took some time, effort, and patience, but now it’s all done and I learned a lot of new tricks. I hope I’ve done a good job relaying those new tricks on to you!
For the final chapter of the hassock re-upholstery series, click through to read about how I refinished the legs!